In this tract I examine the power of spiritual examples, both good examples for good influences, and evil examples for bad influences. This principle is a spiritual principle in the Bible, by which God affects his children through men of God. Likewise I look briefly at the power of evil examples on others, to trip them up into sin. We touch on Pastors and leaders in the local church, as well as parents' influence on their children.
In this tract we examine the biblical picture of a true minister of God contrasted with what the Bible pictures as evil, wicked, or bad ministers. Mat 7:20-24 presents us with supposed ministers of God which in judgment day, Christ identicates they are not even saved, and their characteristic marks are what this tract focuses on.
In this tract we chat with you about God's concept of the "good pastor". We contrast the good pastor against the wicked Pharisees of Jesus' time, marking what is different between the "thief and robber" and the good pastor. His entry among the flock is legitimate. His success is of God, not from his own astuteness and trickery. His sheep follow him because he is the living local example of Christ closest to the sheep. He leads by personal example.
TOPICS Why should you join a church? Is it correct to leave a church The reasons to leave a church Christian Liberty No love. How sould I leave?
This tract is a guide for understanding the false or bad teacher of the Bible from a true man of God.
A tract on why and when a pastor should be removed or destituted from his ministry of being pastor.
A helpful tract on how to pray effectively and earnestly for missionaries from a missionary.
In this tract I examine (and denounce) the modern Christianity's goals of success: Buildings, Bodies, and Bucks. These are the signs of success for the modern ministry, and nobody will deny you success in God's work if you have these. But these are not God's marks of success by any extent.
A tract examining the difference between sheep (real Christians) and goats (fake Christians).
In this tract I examine the lack of a contentious spirit which is always in a true man of God.
- ch13 Why we are Independent
- ch20 Baptists: Why we call ourselves "Baptists"
- ch14 Finding a Good Church
- ch16 The Example of the Man of God
- ch19 Marks of a False Prophet
- ch18 Supporting your Pastor
- ch21 Will a man rob God?
- ch22 Pastorless Flocks
- ch23 Paying the Pastor
- ch26 “Don’t Touch the Anointed of God”
- ch27 Is it biblical to tithe?
- ch45 Grading a Bible Teacher
- ch28 Do you know the difference between a sheep and a goat?
- ch30 The man of God must not be contentious.
- ch31 The 3Bs of Success: Buildings, Bodies, and Bucks
- ch32 How to Pray for Missionaries
- ch42 Destitution of Pastor
- ch24 The Power of an Example
- ch41 The Marks of a Bad Minister
- ch38 Recognizing a Good Pastor
- ch43 When is it time to leave your church?